SonFisher Web Studios offers WordPress as a professional content management system because of its versatility. Our service packages range from “completely-hands-free” – where we design, build and manage your entire site’s content – to sharing the secrets of WordPress through professional training. Your company’s goals are our first priority. From the beginner to the highly technical, WordPress is easily adaptable to you needs and skill level. Let us help you discover the possibilities.
What we do:
- How-to videos (YouTube)
- Local Meet-ups
- One-on-one Coaching
Why offer training?
Knowing your website gives you a huge advantage in this tech driven age. Keeping your site up-to-date by offering new and engaging content for your customers is critical to an effective web strategy. Though we offer these custom services, some of our clients want a more hands-on approach. Fresh and engaging content is the key to success! Learning just the essentials, gives you complete control over your web content without technical coding skills or complicated procedures.
- Add new features with just a few clicks.
- Create Google-friendly content, photo galleries, plug-in and widgets..
- Become a blogger and drive valued traffic to your brand.
- Customize your theme
Where Can I Get SonFisher Training?
We are WordPress enthusiasts; we love to build WordPress websites and share knowledge with others. If you’re hungry for knowledge, consider going to a local WordPress Meetup or contact us for one-on-one coaching. Webinars and courses will be posted when they come available.
- North Phoenix/Scottsdale – Arizona WordPress Group – meets on the third Thursday of each month. Location, usually near the 101 and Thunderbird in Scottsdale.
- Northwest Valley – Arizona WordPress Group – meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month. Location, usually at Elevate Coffee Co (2530 West Happy Valley Road, Phoenix).
Are you ready to WordPress?