Have you ever been faced with composing an important document, only to be unable to think of how to start? It can be like that when faced with figuring out how to do a complex task you’ve never done before too. When considering how to make a good website, the venture may seem impossible, but we break it down into bite-sized tasks to achieve a successful custom web presence for you.
- Plan your approach. For example, plan to use forms & functions that are easy to use and helpful to your ideal customer and meet the needs of your company.
- Choose and register a domain name. There are a lot of ways to do this, some right and some wrong.
- Do you have a logo? Is it in color or black & white? Start thinking about a style and color scheme to compliment your company logo.
- What kind of website? What options are there? How much is it going to cost? How much can I expect to gain?
- Web Hosting. Finding a web hosting company can be complicated and confusing. Let us recommend some reputable, reliable, very reasonably priced, hosting companies that we often do business with. Already have one? We can work with almost any (there are a few exceptions) web hosting company, no problem!
- Updates & Backups. Plan to keep your website running smoothly and backed up. This can become a bothersome chore for any business. If you want to ensure that updates to your website are not breaking links? Use our Peace of Mind Maintenance plan. Why not let us maintain your existing WordPress website so you can focus more of your efforts on doing business!
- Need a web-face-lift? How about a search engine friendly, fresh new look?
- Protect Your Site. Malicious software (malware) and viruses (major productivity killers) often come to you through your email or from the contact form at your website. Let us integrate spam fighting tools and methods at your website to stop the flood.
- My Site is Not Working. Have you already got a great WordPress website that no one knows about and can’t find? Allow us to improve the visibility of your website through proven strategies. Most of these do not require any changes to the look and feel of your site.
Do you have more questions? Please contact us at your earliest opportunity.