Putting your company out on the web may seem costly, time consuming, overwhelming or way too complicated. But it doesn’t have to be that way. SonFisher is dedicated to helping your small business reduce the stress of managing your company’s website.
If you’re overwhelmed, there are a few red flags you may recognize:
- Are your competitors found on the search engines, but your business is not?
- Do the traffic numbers to your website look like the ‘Friends and Family plan’?
- Does your website help an interested visitor become a happy customer?
- Does your website seem disorganized? Is it hard to use?
- Is the information on your website out of date?
We have heard it all. Many of our clients have had it with their old DIY website builder. They are limited on plug-ins and spotty on support. These builders make it hard to update information and there is so much downtime. We can help with that.
Throughout the years, SonFisher has worked solely with small businesses and we’ve listened to what business owners need from their website….
- Easy way to add content and information; no technical skill
- Fast support for technical problems
- One-on-one help, learning how to manage their website
SonFisher Web Studios is a website design and management company that is dedicated to working with you. We specialize in WordPress to deliver beautiful custom designs that fit your needs. We feel so strongly that this is the best system for our clients, we use it too!
WordPress allows us to offer stunning functionality through plug-ins such as booking systems, invoicing, shopping carts and more. The best part about WordPress is the simple editor – it is as easy to use as your email. This means you are always in control of your content and you never have to learn how to code.
If you do need help, we offer classes and one-on-one coaching to show you how to manage your website. Ask us anything; we are here to help with training and support. You never have to wait months for a support ticket again. We fix broken code, themes, log-in issues and more. Plus, integrated search engine optimization, back-ups and updates will have your website covered.